In order to achieve the main aims of the Faculty in terms of postgraduate studies (Doctoral studies) Vice-dean for Science performs the following tasks:
Organisation of studies
- educational requirements in terms of mandatory, elective and optional subjects and relations between theoretical and practical training;
- representing the academic principles when making the study and course programs of the third cycle of studies;
- coordination of working groups in preparation curricula for the Doctoral studies (third cycle of studies);
- performes other duties (operational at teaching) for the third cycle.
Teaching and studying
- monitores application of study and course programs (lectures, seminars, exercises, consultations, clinical teaching) for the Doctoral studies (third cycle);
- monitores methods of study (individual and team work with students );
- methods for knowledge examination (exams, colloquia, seminar papers, tests…)
- continuous monitoring of knowledge.
- performs other duties in accordance with the law, Statute and general acts of UKiM and acts of the Faculty.