In the period between 1-3.04.2019 the Department of Avian Diseases at the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine in Skopje was visited by prof. dr. sc. Danijela Horvatek – Tomić from the Department of Poultry Diseases with Clinic at the Veterinary Faculty in Zagreb, Croatia. Prof. dr. sc. Danijela Horvatek – Tomić held sevral lectures as part of the program of the course avian diseases for the students of the 5th year.
- Campiliobacter in oprimary production of poultry
- Viral enteric diseases in poultry
- Classification of birds – house pets
- Husbandry and nutriotion of birds – house pets
- Preventive care of birds – house pets