Laboratory of Animal Hygiene and Environment was established to analyze the reduction of production, abnormal behavior and diseases of domestic animals in their complex interaction with the environment. Veterinarian practitioner, farmer or farm manager will obtain a useful data for solving some problem.
The laboratory will perform:
- microclimate measurements of air in buildings and immediate environment,
- microbiological testing of air in buildings and the immediate environment,
- evaluation of the hygienic safety of land and water
- recommendations for location of the facility construction,
- recommendations for implementing measures for disinfection, fumigation and pest control,
- determining the effectiveness of disinfectants,
- references for hygiene and accommodation farm animals
- preparation and opinions for environmental suitability of buildings for animals
- determining the impact of intensive farm production on the environment.