In order to achieve the objectives of the Faculty in terms of teaching and studying the Vice-dean for Education performs the following tasks:
Organisation of studies
- educational requirements in terms of mandatory, elective and optional subjects and relations between theoretical and practical training;
- representing the academic principles when making the study and course programs;
- coordination of working groups in preparation curricula for the undergraduate studies;
- performes other duties, operational at teaching for the undergraduate cycle studies.
Teaching and studying
- monitores application of study and course programs (lectures, seminars, exercises, consultations, clinical teaching);
- monitores methods of study (individual and team work with students );
- prepares data for engagement of teaching academics and assistants, at the beginning of each semester, as well as the basics for the preparation of solutions for salary.
- methods for knowledge examination (exams, colloquia, seminar papers, tests…)
- continuous monitoring of knowledge.
- performs other duties in accordance with the law, Statute and general acts of UKiM and acts of the Faculty.